USB JTAG Emulator
The USB JTAG Emulator is ultra-low-cost USB interface JTAG hardware reference design and provides JTAG access to Texas Instruments JTAG based devices. It is compatible with Code Composer Studio™ development environment and has following features.
- Supports Texas Instruments Processors and Microcontrollers with JTAG interface:F28xx,C674x, C64x+,ARM9,C54xx,C55xx,Cortex™ etc.
- Supports Embedded Trace Buffer (ETB) on selected TI devices
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports USB 2.0 (480mbps)
- Debug features (Emulation Connect/Disconnect, Read/Write memory, Read registers, Load program, Run, Halt, Step, Software and Hardware Breakpoint support, Real-Time Mode)
- Compatible with +1.8V or +3.3V JTAG Interfaces.
- Supports targets with 14-pin JTAG Header
- Dimensions: 2.22”L x 1.”W Low Profile
- 14-pin JTAG Header
- Compatible with Code Composer Studio IDE™ from Texas Instruments version v4 and later
- Supports UniFlash™ programming utility from Texas Instruments
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista,Win7, Wn10 and Linux Operating Systems
- Adaptive clocking
- LED light to indicate active USB connection